20+ Fabulous Fall Freebies You’ll Enjoy Morning, Noon and Night
Treat yo’ self all day long with these free goodies.
They say the best things in life are free. And if “they” are right, we’ve got you covered, sis. From coffee to lunch to dinner, we’ve rounded up enough freebies to take you from morning to night. Go ahead and live your best life — for free!
- Free beauty samples. Face the day, literally, with a variety of free beauty products. Right now, you can grab samples for CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant and La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Milk. Or join POPSUGAR’s online membership community, Dabble, to receive free beauty products in exchange for your feedback.
- Free hair care. Score free samples of Suave hair and other personal care products.
- Free fitness apps and videos. Start your day with a free at-home workout. Try Nike’s Training Club or the Adidas training app for various types of exercise, Yoga for Beginners or RunKeeper for your morning jog.
Free gym visits. Head to the gym without paying a dime with a trial membership from several national fitness chains. Anytime Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness and LA Fitness offer complimentary trials ranging from three to seven days. MyCurves also offers a free seven-day trial of MyCurves On Demand, a series of 30-minute total-body workouts you can access anytime, anyplace.
- Free coffee. Get your brew on with a free trial subscription from Blue Bottle Coffee. The company will give you one free 12-ounce bag of whole bean coffee when you sign up. Though there is a $5 shipping fee.
- Free breakfast. Sign up for IHOP’s membership program, MyHOP, and enjoy free pancakes. Or give your day a sweet start with a free Krispy Kreme doughnut. All you have to do is join the Krispy Kreme Rewards program.
- Free face coverings. You can never have too many face masks these days. And if you’re an Atlanta sports fan, you’ll especially love these free face masks from Emory Healthcare. You can request up to five, each one featuring the Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta Hawks.
- Free food. Take a lunch break with a free combo meal from White Castle, a free appetizer from TGI Fridays or large fries from McDonald’s. Finish off your meal with free ice cream from Baskin-Robbins. To score these deals, you’ll need to sign up for each chain’s membership program or download their app.
- Free self-care. Access daily meditations, read wellness articles and keep a gratitude journal with the Shine app.
- Free reading. Get some reading done on your lunch break with free digital magazines on ValueMags.com, or access free ebooks and audiobooks through the Libby app or download older literature at Project Gutenberg.
- Free nutrition apps. Keep track of your meals throughout the day with MyFitnessPal or MyPlate Calorie Counter. And log your water intake with Plant Nanny.
- Free music. Need help focusing? Sign up for a free three-day trial of Brain.fm. The company uses science-based technology to create playlists for studying, working, relaxing and more.
- Free podcasts. Podcasts are perfect for the commute home or while you’re prepping dinner. And you can find podcasts on just about any topic. Try AARP’s selection here.
- Free household products. A couple of household freebies you can score right now are free toilet paper roll-extenders from Charmin and a Scotch-Brite Quick Clean Griddle Cleaning System Starter Kit. Explore more household samples at Freeflys, FreeSampleFinderUSA.com and My Free Product Samples. Also, give PINCHme a try for free boxes of samples in exchange for your feedback.
- Free recipes and meal plans. The internet abounds with free recipes and cooking tutorials. Here’s a roundup of free soul food recipes, Munchery’s top 20 highest-rated meals and seven-day healthy meal plans from Skinnytaste.com.
- Free virtual classes. Enhance your skills or explore new interests through thousands of free courses on education platforms, Udemy or Coursera. Or get crafty with Michaels’ workshops or try African Dance Workouts on YouTube.
- Free concerts. Enjoy a free night at the theater, right from the comfort of your couch. The Classical Theatre of Harlem gives free access to performances and interviews through its Behind the Curtain series. Also, catch breathtaking dance performances from the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater through Ailey All Access.
- Free streaming services. Unwind with free movies and TV shows on Plex. Or sign up for one of the many free trials available. Hulu has a generous 30-day trial, while BET+, Fubo TV and Paramount Plus offer a seven-day trial.
- Free online games. Get playful with AARP’s free online puzzles and games.
- Free skin treatment. Wash the day away with CeraVe’s Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser. For a complete skin care routine, order a Riversol 15-day sample kit.
- Free meditation. End the day well with a free meditation session on YouTube, download a free trial of Calm, a sleep, mediation and relaxation app, or access Calm’s library of free mindfulness resources.